Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Let's go to Spain!

This month, we're going around the world. And the best place to start, in my opinion, is Spain ¡Vamos!

Meet Artist Manuel Marti Mareno from Valencia, Spain - he makes sculptures out of different sizes of hex nuts. (He does other things too but I'm of course going to focus on the hex nut sculptures.) 

Close up you can see all the different sizes involved.

I think that is amazing but the faces are my favorite. They are way more emotional than you would expect from something made of metal.


I'm so impressed.


Even life size sculptures!



Here is an interview with the artist which is no good if you don't speak spanish but still watch it because you can see more of his work and also his process, which I thought was so cool. 


And lastly, all of the info including the photos & video came from his blog - go there to see more.
And there is a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...