This is our 200th post!
In honor of our 200th post we're posting lots of 200's, starting with some information about Nickel 200.
Have you heard of Nickel 200?
When something is made of Nickel 200 it means it is made of 99% pure commercial nickel. This alloy is highly electrically and thermally conductive. It is magnetic and very resistant to corrosion. And of course you can get fasteners made out of it. Nickel 200 is great for:
- Food processing equipment
- Marine and offshore engineering
- Salt production
- Caustic handling equipment
- Manufacture and handling of sodium hydroxide, particularly at temperatures above 300° F
- Reactors and vessels in which fluorine is generated and reacted with hydrocarbons
I personally have never been asked to quote Nickel 200 so I'm thinking it is not very common. If you've ever used it, let me know!
Next, we're posting a poster of what 200 calories of your favorite nuts look like. It's awesome and informative (like us!) and it's about nuts so we're sharing it. Found it at the DailyBurn.com.
And LASTLY, check out how to hang a 200 lbs picture or mirror on the wall without a stud!
You actually don't need any fasteners for this one but we thought it was cool, although I have no idea if it actually works.
Anyways, Happy 200th to us!