Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Hillside View

Have you heard of a Hillside Washer?

This is what they look like.
They are thick square washers - they are also known as beveled washers.
They are used for shims and leveling.

Do you know why they're called Hillside Washers?

Here's why - look at it!
BECAUSE OF THE SLOPE! They are square shaped with one surface being flat and the other surface being sloped, like a hillside!

Although, depending on the industry, there is something else out there also known as a Hillside Washer but we work with Elevator people and they call these Hillside Washers, so that's what we call them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...