Friday, October 19, 2012

Hot shoes...hot dipped galvanized

For Halloween my 7 year old niece is going to be a character named Frankie Stein from something called Monster High. I had no idea what she was talking about so she quickly educated me.  Monster High is a line of dolls, like Barbie Dolls, that have turned into TV shows and books. Each Monster High character is either related to or is the kid of a famous monsters such as Dracula, Frankenstein's monster, the Mummy, Medusa, the Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Phantom of the Opera and zombies (that part I got from Wikipedia) but they're super fashionable (that part is from my niece.)  It's kind of a funny premise.


And here is Frankie Stein - my niece's favorite character:

As I was getting to know her I was pleasantly surprised to find that she's my favorite character too!!  And here's why - here is why she shows up in our blog - take a look at these:
Bolts in her shoes! Her fashion sense rules. Of course Frankenstein's monster's daughter has to have bolts somewhere.

Frankie Stein is adorable and clever
...just like my niecey-pooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...