Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Rockin' Fasteners

From folk rock to surf guitar to death metal - the Fender guitar has been at the center of it all.

Let's see how many fasteners are used to hold it together - to help make those wonderful sounds!

Take this Stratocaster

Starting on the pick guard, there are like 15 screws holding it down.

One screw holds each string - we're up to 21.

This is called the 'machine head'. 
Each tuning pegs is being held down with 2 of our tiny little products...how many is that?

This is the thing on the backside of the guitar - let's unscrew those 4 and take a look inside.

I had a feeling...more screws!

So how many was that? I think around 39.  Although I'm sure there are even more that I missed.

In a small way, my product has helped to contribute to some of the best music...that's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...