Friday, March 29, 2013

Piping hot!

Ladies & Gentlemen, we saved the best for last...

we built a stainless steel mug!

 Actually we built it decades ago but recently a customer was so impressed by it that he offered to buy it from us.  When I told him it's not for sale he was so bummed - which was so flattering! 

But it got me thinking I should add it to our month of handmade goods.

How cool is that U-bolt that goes all the way through?!

And just like our paperclips holder, we signed the bottom of our awesomeness.

But you won't find this at our Etsy shop. I'm too afraid if I put it up for some outrageous price someone still might actually buy it. We just can't risk it - we love it too much!  We even hung the blueprints up in our lobby - come by one day and see!

**And a special thank you to the fantastic Mr. Uyeda who hand machined it for us!**

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...